QuickClass Registration for May is Open
QuickClass registration is now open. Space is limited, so be sure to register early. Registration will close May 13 or when a class is full.
QuickClasses are six week, asynchronous, online training opportunities. Participants can choose their preferred time during the week to work online. They can expect to spend approximately 5 hours a week completing the required work to meet weekly deadlines. Most classes are pre-approved for RID and CRCC continuing education credit.
The following classes will be offered:
- Making Your Campus Accessible
- Interpreting in the VR System
- Interpreting for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Individuals with Additional Disabilities
- Substance Abuse and Deafness
- Skill Building for New TypeWell Transcribers
- Post Production or Offline Captioning: Part 1
For more information go to: http://www.pepnet.org/quickclasses/schedule
If you have a question about QuickClasses, please contact Cindy Camp at firstname.lastname@example.org.